Monday, July 25, 2005

Start Something

So um, time to think of something to say. Well, as a complete coincidence, I shall, today, be drawing my inspiration for the first time from the song I'm listening to. Happens to be Lostprophets - Start Something. On that theme, I'm going to start doing this regularly. I just hope I don't get caught blogging while listening to Electric Six.
Anyway, I'm out on holiday sometime this/next week - I'm not really sure, I never do listen to my family about this kind of thing. I do, however, know that we're heading up to north Wales, Shell Island to be precise. Nice little camping place, probably the only place in Wales where it doesn't rain 80%+ of the time. While I'm up there, however, you'll lose my superb blogging abilities, so I'm afraid you'll have to find another blog to read. Either that, or you can look for some archived posts of mine somewhere on my site.
By now, I'm listening to Lostprophets - To Hell We Ride, and thinking about stuff. Want to know what? Get over it.

No comments: