Wednesday, May 02, 2007

My Games!

For some reason, I'm going to post a list of all the games I own. (that I could find at the time of compilation, anyway)
  • Act of War
  • Area 51
  • Black & White
  • Black & White 2
  • Bujingai Swordmaster
  • Chrome
  • Deadly Strike
  • Defcon
  • Deus Ex
  • Deus Ex
  • Deus Ex: Invisible War
  • Digimon World
  • Doom 3
  • Dragonball Z Budokai 3
  • Dragonshard
  • Drakengard
  • Dynasty Warriors 3
  • Evil Genius
  • Final Fantasy IV
  • Final Fantasy V
  • Final Fantasy X
  • Final Fantasy X-2
  • Freelancer
  • Giants: Citizen Kabuto
  • Gran Turismo 3 A-epc
  • Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
  • Gunbird Special Edition
  • Half Life 2
  • Imperium Galactica 2
  • Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
  • Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
  • Metal Gear Solid(/special missions)
  • Morrowind
  • Need for Speed Underground 2
  • Oblivion
  • Oni
  • Operation Flashpoint
  • Perimeter
  • Psi Ops
  • Quake 4
  • Red Faction 2
  • Ridge Racer Type 4
  • Rome: Total War
  • Settlers IV
  • Shogun Total War
  • Silent Hill 3
  • Soulcalibur II
  • The Movies
  • Uplink
  • Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines
  • Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War
  • X3
And yes. I do have Deus Ex twice. Would be three times if I had've bought my first copy from home.

No comments: