Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The phantom post...

I was just backing stuff up, and I found a post I'd intended to make the day I arrived on campus. Here goes...

So. I'm at uni now. Got up to Lancaster this (Sunday) morning. First impressions? People seem friendly enough. Room's pretty much what I expected, although there could be slight problems getting my PC hooked up...

Yet I digress. I am now insanely bored. Since I arrived and got everything unpacked (about 11am), I've been sitting around, being bored, doing nothing in particular. So bored, in fact, that I got my laptop out and started writing a blog entry. Sad, eh? Well I do have another reason for hooking my laptop up. Seems I can access computers of anyone nearby on this nice little network. Two so far, and I have a feeling that number will go up greatly...

(It did.)

No comments: