Thursday, October 19, 2006

Re-written post

I wrote this post a couple of minutes ago, but it vanished quite suddenly. How rare.

What to write about! TP, I think :o

Terry Pratchett, that is. Currently reading Night Watch, one of his discworld novels, about half way through. My second one, actually. First was Thud! - a very good book. Seems I've finally found another author to read - other than 'Clancy.

Clubbing! Went out to liquid last night. Crap music. Reasonable atmosphere. Good drinks. Maybe a little overpriced though... Pretty good evening all in all. Especially liked the Irish place we started off in - great atmosphere and good live music always helps... Oh yeah, and I played poker before that :O How interesting :O

Education :(... Math lectures are starting to get boring as hell. Reminds me of the old Mrs Robinson days. *shudder* Although at least now I can get away with doing other stuff while absorbing what little there is to learn. Like mapping out last night's dreams...

Dreams :O!!! Some weird and/or interesting dreams last night O_o... Mainly involved trying to get rid of a baby (in a pram), having someone turn into a plant and uncovering a secret government plot in a half-underground, half-demolished building. Oh yes, and the lifts were rather dangerous.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOUR DREAMS MEAN YOU LIKE ASS*hides*













._.

Timbo

Anonymous said...

Pratchett rocks! I went to reading one a day to reading one every couple of days, but it';s still extremely funny! Reading the death books right now!
Discworld ftw.